Global Enterprise Single Sign-On Market: Introduction
Enterprise single sign-on is a next generation solution that enables secure and seamless access to any on-premise or cloud based web application from any device, anytime and anywhere. A person can sign in once access multiple application from that single sign in with the help of enterprise single sign-on. The enterprise single sign-on provides organizations with features such as cost effective, quick and easy way to secure access to multiple applications. Enterprise single sign-on includes some administration tolls as well to perform various operations. So the tools provided allows an administrator to monitor operations and set various audit levels, hence all the operations performed on enterprise single sign-on database are audited.
The enterprise single sign-on also have client utility which allows end users to configure their own mappings and credentials. So basically the enterprise single sign-on replaces multiple layers of user passwords with single authentications such as biometrics, password, radio badge or a smart car. Thus the access with the help of enterprise single sign-on is immediate whether the applications are internal or external to the company.
Once the user has logged in with enterprise single sign-on after authentication, the user will not have to log in again for rest of the session. So once the user provides credentials the user is issued with ticket-granting ticket, which fetches service tickets for other applications without asking the user to re-enter credentials. Organizations can even use two factor authentication or multifactor authentication with enterprise single sign-on to improve the security.
Global Enterprise Single Sign-On Market: Dynamics
The enterprise single sign-on boosts the productivity of the organization with its ability to manage multiple domain and applications, thus this ability of enterprise single sign-on is a key factor driving the growth of the market. The enterprise single sign-on offers better security by eliminating the use of stored and repeated passwords, thus enterprise single sign-on provides improved compliance and security policies, which is another factor fueling the growth of the enterprise single sign-on market.
Another factor driving the growth of the enterprise single sign-on market is significant reduction in IT administration and cost for support, as the user has to remember just one credential. Automating connections reduces account lock outs due to faulty keyboards or typos as far as possible. So because of enterprise single sign-on employees no longer lose their application passwords and hence the support call can be reduced up to 30 percent, which is one more factor propelling the demand of enterprise single sign-on market during the forecast period.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For Sample Report Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/24877
Global Enterprise Single Sign-On Market: Segmentation
The global enterprise single sign-on market can be segmented on the basis of component, deployment type, industry and region.
Enterprise Single Sign-On market, by component
- Professional Service
- Other Services
Enterprise Single Sign-On market, by deployment type
Enterprise Single Sign-On market, by industry
- IT & Telecom
Global Enterprise Single Sign-On Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the enterprise single sign-on market can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan.
North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the enterprise single sign-on market because majority of players exist in this region. Western Europe is anticipated to hold the second highest market share of enterprise single sign-on due to the extensive implementation of enterprise single sign-on solutions across various industries in this region. Moreover, due to the increasing adoption of enterprise single sign-on across countries like China, India, Australia and Japan the enterprise single sign-on market in APAC region is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
To Get Extensive Insights On Key Trends, Request For Customization Of Report Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/24877
Global Enterprise Single Sign-On Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key vendors in enterprise single sign-on market are :
- International Business Machine Corporation,
- OneLogin, Inc.,
- Dell Software,
- OKTA, Inc.,
- CA Technologies,
- NetIQ Corporation,
- Oracle Corporation,
- SailPoint Technologies, Inc.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Regression Analysis Tool Market Segments
- Global Regression Analysis Tool Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Global Regression Analysis Tool Market Size and Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Global Regression Analysis Tool Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Regression Analysis Tool Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Regression Analysis Tool Market includes
- North America Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Latin America Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Asia Pacific Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of SEA and Others of APAC
- Japan Regression Analysis Tool Market
- China Regression Analysis Tool Market
- Middle East and Africa Regression Analysis Tool Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. It also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint